Being that we’re in the midst of New Year’s resolution season, why not make a resolution to take extra special care of your floors this year? Sounds nuts, right? Well, believe it or not, just like every other product you’ll own in your life, occasional care can really help extend the life of your floors!
If you’re considering buying carpet, wool is an outstanding choice. There are many benefits to purchasing wool.
- Wool’s strength is the gold-standard of durability in carpet.
- It’s fire-retardant naturally without the use of chemicals (self-extinguishing when burned).
- It’s a natural and renewable product.
- Wool offers beautiful patterns. weaves and elegance not found in many other fibers and certainly not in any other fiber as durable.
- Although higher priced, longer-lasting makes the investment worthwhile.
- Wool can absorb air-born contaminants for a safer air quality.
So don’t be afraid to consider wool – it’s a wonderful choice!