Trend Alert: Solid Wood Floors in your Kitchen
The key to choosing a hardwood that will look good with the rest of your kitchen is to pick hardwood that complements or greatly contrasts with your cabinets rather than one that matches your cabinets. You don’t want your gorgeous cabinets disappearing into the floor! Contrast is the key to keeping your hardwood flooring selection clean and crisp. Here are some tips when deciding on whether or not to put Hardwood flooring in your kitchen:
- Keep it simple
- Choose counter-tops and cabinets before making a final flooring selection.
- Lighter cabinets go great with a darker floor.
- Hardwood can be sanded and refinished several times over the course of its lifetime
- Hardwood in a kitchen is a great choice for re-sale.
- Use the links below to start your search for your perfect hardwood selection.